Good morning! I can’t believe next week is the start of February already!! We have several things going on this month.
** Just a reminder we are currently enrolling those families of SCDC for the 2009-2010 school year through today and as of Monday we start enrolling Suncreek church members. As of Feb. 9th registration will be open to the public. If you have any friends or neighbors looking for a preschool for the fall have them call the preschool office at 972-727-4300.
Currently the 4 day 4 year old class is full for the fall. We will be glad to place you in the 3 day program and wait list you for the 4 day class. All other classes still have spots so please make sure you come in on Friday to guarantee a spot. **
Here’s what’s on the calendar:
Feb. 2nd - Suncreek UMC members register
Feb. 9th - - Public registration begins
Feb. 11th - Yellow Room provides staff lunch
2 Day Valentine Parties
Chick-Fil-A Night
Feb. 13th – 3 Day Valentine parties
Feb. 16th - SCDC Closed for President’s Holiday
Feb. 18th - Pizza, Presidents & Pizza (Check with your teacher about wearing pjs to school this day. SCDC will be providing pizza for the children).
Fire Drill 9:30 am
Feb. 21st - Susan Vankirk’s birthday
Feb. 25th - Visit & talk from the dentist (Dr. Gough’s office) for “dental health month”
10:00 am
Building update:
I wanted to give you the latest information I have been given on the progress of the new building. We have been told by the powers that be that they project completion to be April 10th. We will have a set day for certain I’m sure in March. We will most likely be moving to our new space the weekend of Easter but that is not set in stone. The church has a committee formed to help with the move. As we get closer I will update you further. I have walked the new building, and it will be AWESOME. It will be exciting to be in the space before we leave for summer!
Lisa
Friday, January 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment