Happy Thursday!
I hope you all had a great week! The children have been very busy and had a great time. The classes have continued to study community helpers and fall. The older classrooms had fun pretending they were police officers this week and wrote tickets and placed on the staff’s cars. They loved that!! In chapel this week they learned about how God is like a life vest for each of us. I invite parents to attend family chapel next week – 9:15 am on the day your child’s class has chapel.
Just a few reminders:
· All bike-a-thon donations are now due! The SCDC community has been so generous on donations from our fundraiser! I will give you a total dollar amount raised by next week. Thanks so much!!
· Family Chapel all next week – 9:15 am check with your child’s teacher for the day if you are not sure
· Halloween party Wednesday for M/W Rainbow & Green classrooms & Thursday for all other classes. Please check with your classroom teachers for the party times as they may differ. We encourage the children to have costumes for the parties.
· Scholastic book orders are due by Oct. 30th
I wish you all a wonderful weekend!!
Monday, November 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment