Thursday, September 23, 2010

Weekly Directors Report

One more day and we are officially into fall! Let’s hope our weather starts to cool off now – I know we are all ready for that!! The kids had a great week full of fun and learning. I love to see the smiles on their faces and the excitement they show when they are here. It is such a blessing and SCDC is so honored to be a part of your child’s early childhood education.

Just a few reminders for next week:

This Friday (7am-8pm) & Saturday (7am-3pm) is the Suncreek UMC garage sale

Family Chapel is next week at your child’s scheduled chapel time – I invite you to come and see what we do in chapel! (We do this the last week of the month).

First fire drill – Wednesday at 10am

Two Girls Who Make Crosses & Leslie Yeary will have booths set up on Wednesday & Thursday. Two Girls will be here on Wed. from 9-noon & Thurs. 11-2.

Love & Logic workshop: I sent an email earlier about this so please check that out. You may sign up at SCDC front desk and the cost is $79 (includes the class booklet)

We still need volunteers to help with our 3rd annual bike-a-thon. If interested please contact Ashley Southard at ashsouthard@sbcglobal.net an informational meeting will be held tomorrow (Thursday) at 9:15 in room 128.

**Attached is a quarterly newsletter put out by the Collin County Agri Life Extension (Texas A&M System) titled “Fingerprints”. This is the fall addition and it has topics that will vary from health, nutrition, guidance, discipline as well as a child-friendly recipe for you to do with your child. I hope you find this to be a useful tool.

Have a great day!

Blessings~

No comments: