Monday, April 25, 2011

Weekly Director's Post

Good afternoon,
Thank you parents for planning and helping with this week’s Easter parties and egg hunts.  The weather didn’t cooperate but the children still had a great day hunting for the eggs indoors.   They had a blast and it was great to see so many of you able to come and share in the fun.  If you are a Facebook fan of Suncreek Children’s Development Center I hope to have some pictures of the parties on there soon.  I hope to be able to send some in an email to you on Monday.
Just a couple reminders for next week:
·        Family Chapel
·        Wednesday fire drill 9:30am
·         A note will be coming next week in your child’s folder for cookie donations for the Spring Program on Monday, May 2nd.  Look for that in your child’s folder Monday & Tuesday. The Spring Program and Open House is coming up on Monday, May 2nd at 6:30pm.

I wish all of our SCDC families a Happy Easter!
Blessings~

No comments: